A quick word

Just wanted to acknowledge some sites that I have found good information on. I have added a links section on the right-hand side of the site. I'm not saying they are the best, just what I have found so far that seem to hold the most information or I found interesting.

If you would like to link your page on this blog, or any links that hold good information, please send me an email and I will add it. I don't require a reciprocal link, that is of course, completely up to you.

In other news:
(I just saw this in the news and thought I would share)

Nepal Is the Latest Country to Acknowledge Transgender Citizens on Its Passports


I love that the world is changing, it is a slow slog, but I think that despite all the tragedy and continued hostility, things are changing for the better. I thank all those who came before us, who had courage and chose love and light, instead of propagating hate. I don't know anyone who's mind was changed through hostility and hate, it has only ever re-enforced their prejudice.