Sharing is caring

There are times that people surprise me. It doesn't happen often, as most people tend to let me down. I want them, most times, to think like I do, to believe in the things I believe in. It's unfair and over-controlling, I know. But it's how I am and that is one of the reasons why I have few friends. 

But this morning, Michelle (Yes I put her name out there accidentally in a post a few days ago) and I were texting and I told her I was looking for some ballet flats in my size. (an unfortunate womens size 13) And she didn't evade the issue, she was very supportive. I thought she would ignore that part of the text and go on about the other things. We both tend to be passive about things, ignoring what makes us uncomfortable. I was very happy that she was able to talk to me about it. I have read where the spouses don't want to be involved in things, like makeup or all the things they learned as children to do now as women. I don't want to push her away by involving her in my learning to show myself as a woman externally, but I really want her to be a part of it. I want her to help me pick out a wig that would fit my personality. I have very short hair, so a good wig is a necessity. I want her to be involved, I want to share this part of me with her. I want her to want to borrow my clothes.