Do-ing the Right Thing

This weekend I am going to look into support groups online. (thanks for the prompting “L”) I have a lot of thoughts that are flying through my head and I need some guidance or at least some one to say, “hey stop that!” I want to transition really badly, I want to be what I am. They seem like the same thing, but they really aren’t. If you have read any of my previous posts, you probably already know how I feel about transitioning. But it is as close as I will ever be to being what I am on the inside. So I keep thinking why not. Why not do it and try to be as happy as I can be. Work could be an issue, it’s a new job and I don’t know how this will fly there. How will this affect my family overall? Lots of things, and lots of reasons to find a support group. If anyone has suggestions I would be open to them.

Also I have started running in the mornings, despite my fear of running right into a bear (mountains, so it can happen easily). I’m looking online to see what exercises I can do to feminize my body. If anyone has suggestions to that I would appreciate it as well. I can find most of this information online, but you can’t beat other peoples knowledge of what works and what doesn’t.

I want to thank those of you who have been emailing me, with words of encouragement and wisdom and just to say hi. I very much appreciate your thoughts. I am trying my best to break out of being this loner chick who doesn’t do anything but lurk on other people’s blogs. I am trying to involve myself in the trans community. It’s not easy, it’s very hard to depend on other people, to allow them access to my feelings. This blog is a part of what I am trying to do, to undo years and years of doing things the wrong way, the easy way. Anyway, thanks for reading and participating, I am going to return the kindness.