Homecoming

I made it back home this weekend, despite the airline strike that cancelled many of the same flights days before. It looks as though this was a good weekend to leave, given the violence in France. It's a real shame when religion rules the mind instead of the heart.

I'm exhausted from dealing with my boss for two weeks on a 24 hour/7 day basis. And I'm sad that I have to find a new job to be me. This was a frightening and eye opening trip, our business is going through a LOT of changes on a fundamental level, and I know what these managers think outside of work. I'm already dealing with the back and forth of trying to become me, it's hard enough internally. If I go through this, I still won't be the me in my head, just closer. I don't doubt that I am a woman, I've known that before I even knew what a girl was. I just doubt I can afford the surgeries and doing things halfway was never me.

Anyway, I'm emotionally tired and I have to go to work in an hour. Let the fun begin.